How do I find your dispensary?
We recommend you use Google Maps. Sometimes iMaps or Apple Maps does not give you correct directions to the dispensary. Click here to get directions from Google Maps.
Do you offer any discounts?
Yes! The following are our regular on-going discounts. You can also view our latest specials here.
- 15% off for Medical Patients, Sunday – Thursday: *Must present ID & Medical Card*
- 15% off for Veteran/Military: *Must present VA Card*
- 15% off for Industry Personnel: *With ID*
Do you take cards or are you cash only?
We are cash only and we do have ATM’s onsite.
Can you give advice/offer product recommendations before I come in?
We cannot offer advice over email or over the phone.
All of our recommendations are made in person at the dispensary. You’ll have a host that listens to you and the details that you are willing to share. Your host will make recommendations based on what we’ve seen help other people.
We recommend keeping a journal of the products that you try and the dosing of those products so you can find the right products that work best for you.
Can you check if you have a certain product in stock?
Our menu is located online at: www.deeprootsharvest.com/menu/.
This is the most up to date menu that we have online and is updated hourly. If you are using a mobile phone, please be sure to refresh your browser as sometimes an older copy of the menu (which will be inaccurate) will remain cached on your browser.
When is the Wendover location opening?
Our Wendover location is expected to open Late Summer 2019.
How do I apply for a job at your Wendover location?
All positions that we are seeking outside applicants for will be posted on our Careers section. When you click on the “View Job Openings” button from there, you can view job descriptions and details for open jobs. When you see one you are interested in and feel qualified for, create a profile and submit your details online.
If there are no jobs listed when you click on the “View Job Openings” button, that means we do not have any open positions available. We do not accept or keep resume’s on file for positions that are not listed as open or available.
Do you sell pet products?
No. The State of Nevada asked that all pet products be taken off the shelves.
Does Deep Roots Harvest dispensary sell ‘CBD only’ products?
Yes, we have a small selection of CBD only products for those who would like to use Cannabis without using THC.
Do you ship products? What about ‘CBD only’ products?
No. We cannot ship out of state, and don’t ship in state.
I’m having Vape Cartridge or Disposable Vape Pen issues, why is it not working?
A couple of troubleshooting steps to follow:
- Make sure that you are getting airflow thru the device. If not, there is a clog somewhere; it may need a little warmth….like a blow dryer set on low for just a few seconds, or hold in your warm hands for a few minutes. If the clog continues, please bring in for a replacement
- Make sure that something is lighting up when you take a draw. Typically on both disposables and cartridges on batteries there will be something that lights up when you’re taking a draw. If that is not happening, you have no battery power. Either charge the battery or bring the disposable back in for a replacement.
- Make sure to keep the thread area of a battery clean and free from sticky oil. This can disturb the connection and therefore make a cartridge inoperable. We have an OHM & Voltage Reader in the dispensary for testing. Feel free to come by and ask for a test on both the cartridge and battery.
We replace any defective vape device that was purchased from Deep Roots Harvest Dispensary.