Reports to: Facility Manager
Required Permits/Licensing/Registration : Marijuana Establishment Agent Card
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Supervisory Responsibilities : N/A
Work Status: Part Time
Provide support in the general operation of the company through the general maintenance and upkeep of the facility common areas, restrooms, and office spaces.
Essential Functions :
● Performing a variety of cleaning activities including, but not limited to:
o†Sweep, scrub, mop, and polish floors
o†Vacuum carpets, rugs, draperies
o†Dust and polish furniture
o†Clean metal fixtures and fittings
o†Empty and clean trash containers
▪ Dispose of trash in a sanitary manner
o†Clean wash basins and mirrors
o†Wipe and clean glass surfaces
o Maintain restrooms in a state of good cleanliness and repair
o†Maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe, organized, and sanitary working condition
o Other duties as assigned
Job Specifications :
● Operate under the guidelines provided by company policies and procedures
● Ability to understand and complete all given directives in a timely manner
● Ability to communicate clearly whether verbally or in writing
● Adherence to all industry standards set forth by Local, State, and Federal regulations
● Capacity to work autonomously to achieve daily directives and goals
● Flexible work schedule required; to include covering a vacant shift and/or facility issues in emergency situations as needed
● Represent the company in a professional manner when communicating or interacting with all local community, state, or federal officials.
● Observe and maintain all safety procedures and protocols
Additional Functions :
● Ability to be flexible and work in various sectors of the department or company as needed and/or requested by their direct supervisor.
● Ability to listen well and communicate effectively orally and in writing with various audiences.
● Ability to use initiative and independent judgment appropriately.
● Ability to apply appropriate public relations skills in various situations and circumstances and to facilitate change as needed.
● The ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
● Must have excellent communications skills and attention to detail.
● Ability to interpret, understand, and comply with complex statutes, ordinances, regulations, standards, and laws.
● Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures.
● Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, management, governmental agencies, community members and the general public.
● Ability to use standard office equipment and electronic mail.
Additional Requirements :
● Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
● Must pass any and all required background checks
● Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Minimum Education and Experience :
● High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
● Previous maintenance experience preferred
● Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered, including internal experience
Working Conditions :
● While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, walking, hearing, seeing, standing, sitting, bending, twisting and repetitive motions.
● PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (100 pounds with assistance)
● Must be able to tolerate dusty, strong smelling marijuana odors, and be able to tolerate exposure to the product.
● Regular exposure to cleaning chemicals, dust and water