Title: Inventory Assistant
Reports to: Inventory Control Supervisor
Required Permits/Licensing/Registration : Marijuana Establishment Agent Card
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Supervisory Responsibilities : N/A
Work Status : Full-Time
Following policies set forth by the Company in concert with the Packaging and Inventory Control, provide support in the general operation of the company through the compliant intake and storage of finished product for internal and wholesale orders/transfers to maximize operational efficiency.
● Fulfill daily obligations to the satisfaction of supervisory staff.
○ Thorough communication of any obstacle which limits their capability to see individual duties through to completion.
○ Relay to superiors any conditions observed that may affect the successful completion of that day’s work.
● Complete everyday responsibilities including but not limited to;
○ METRC Tag Creation and METRC Order Manifest Creation
○ Intake of product’s to inventory vault
○ Organization of Production inventory vault
○ Outgoing order organization and fulfillment
○ Shipment preparation/verification
○ All matters related to compliance of State and Federal regulations.
● Maintain the organization and handling of internal product inventory from the point of intake from extraction & kitchen departments through transfer to a licensed facility
○ Maintain inventory location data entry in the inventory control system
○ Ensure all inventory is properly labelled in compliance with Department of Taxation regulations
○ Assist in the Identification and resolution of any inventory discrepancies and/or compliance related issues
● Participate in the execution and maintenance of internal inventory audits as necessary
● Utilizes internal and Department of Taxation mandated databases to ensure accuracy of outgoing shipments and corresponding manifests/invoices.
● Fulfill assigned responsibilities in line with procedures set forth by all department Standard Operating Procedures and subsequent training.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Operate under the guidelines provided by company policies and procedures.
● Ability to understand and complete all given directives in a timely manner.
● Ability to communicate clearly whether verbally or in writing
● Basic understanding of compliance software and job specific information technology
● Adherence to all industry standards set forth by Local, State, and Federal regulations.
● Capacity to work autonomously to achieve daily directives and department goals.
● Flexible work schedule required; to include covering a vacant shift and/or facility issues in emergency situations as needed.
● Represent the company in a professional manner when communicating or interacting with all local community, state, or federal officials.
● Observe and maintain all safety procedures and protocols
Additional Functions :
● Ability to be flexible and work in various sectors of the department or company as needed and/or requested by their direct supervisor.
● Ability to listen well and communicate effectively orally and in writing with various audiences.
● Ability to use initiative and independent judgment appropriately.
● Ability to apply appropriate public relations skills in various situations and circumstances and to facilitate change as needed.
● The ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
● Must be proficient in Windows based software.
● Must have excellent communications skills and attention to detail.
● Ability to interpret, understand, and comply with complex statutes, ordinances, regulations, standards, and laws.
● Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures.
● Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, management, governmental agencies, community members and the general public.
● Ability to use standard office equipment, computer equipment and software including word processing, database management, spreadsheet applications and electronic mail.
Additional Requirements :
● Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
● Must pass any and all required background checks
● Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Minimum Education and Experience :
● High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
● Previous manufacturing/inventory handling experience preferred
● Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered, including internal experience.
Working Conditions :
● While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping,walking, talking, hearing, seeing, standing, sitting, bending, twisting and repetitive motions.
● PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 40 pounds (100 pounds with assistance)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org