Title: Inventory Supervisor
Reports to: Production Manager/Packaging Manager/Sales
Required Permits/Licensing/Registration : Marijuana Establishment Agent Card
FLSA Status: Exempt
Supervisory Responsibilities: Inventory Assistant
Following policies set forth by the Company in concert with the Production and Sales, provide support in the general operation of the company through the organization and management of internal and wholesale inventory to maximize operational efficiency.
● Support the operations of the production department by accurate and efficient management of raw extraction material, production oil batches, and finished product inventory
● Fulfill daily obligations to the satisfaction of supervisory staff.
○ Thorough communication of any obstacle which limits the capability to see individual duties through to completion.
○ Relay to superiors any conditions observed that may affect the successful completion of that day’s work.
● Oversee everyday inventory control responsibilities including but not limited to;
○ Assignment of required packaging tags
■ Raw material (acceptance upon intake)
■ Production crude batches
■ Production oil batches
■ Creation of up-source packages for finished concentrate and infused product batches.
■ Outgoing test samples
■ Outgoing production wholesale transfers (internal/wholesale)
○ Oversee wholesale transfer manifests to ensure accuracy for receiving departments of wholesale customers.
○ Perform daily quality control checks on shipment organization and labels for wholesale orders prior to being shipped from the facility.
○ Receive and upload all signed manifests and invoices into TrackVia upon receipt from transportation agent
○ Monitor and reconcile all packaging sessions between Extraction and Packaging to ensure compliance between METRC, TrackVia, and physical inventory before releasing completed product to vault each day.
○ Monitor and account for usage of marijuana-infused products by reconciling up-source tag against physical inventory, while accounting for adjustments of placed orders.
○ Establish periodic and monthly inventory reconciliation procedures
○ All matters related to compliance of State and Federal regulations
● Exercise significant authority over shipping label storage, creation, and accuracy
● Utilizes internal and Department of Taxation mandated databases to ensure accuracy of outgoing shipments and corresponding manifests/invoices.
● Fulfill assigned responsibilities in line with procedures set forth by all department Standard Operating Procedures and subsequent training.
● Operate under the guidelines provided by company policies and procedures.
● Ability to understand and complete all given directives in a timely manner.
● Ability to communicate clearly whether verbally or in writing
● Basic understanding of compliance software and job specific information technology
● Adherence to all industry standards set forth by Local, State, and Federal regulations.
● Capacity to work autonomously to achieve daily directives and department goals.
● Flexible work schedule required; to include covering a vacant shift and/or facility issues in emergency situations as needed.
● Represent the company in a professional manner when communicating or interacting with all local community, state, or federal officials.
● Observe and maintain all safety procedures and protocols
Additional Functions :
● Ability to be flexible and work in various sectors of the department or company as needed and/or requested by their direct supervisor.
● Ability to listen well and communicate effectively orally and in writing with various audiences.
● Ability to use initiative and independent judgment appropriately.
● Ability to apply appropriate public relations skills in various situations and circumstances and to facilitate change as needed.
● The ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
● Must be proficient in Windows based software and point of sale applications.
● Must have excellent communications skills and attention to detail.
● Ability to interpret, understand, and comply with complex statutes, ordinances, regulations, standards, and laws.
● Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures.
● Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, management, governmental agencies, community members and the general public.
● Ability to use standard office equipment, computer equipment and software including word processing, database management, spreadsheet applications and electronic mail.
Additional Requirements :
● Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
● Must pass any and all required background checks
● Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Minimum Education and Experience :
● High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
● Previous manufacturing experience preferred
● Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered, including internal experience.
Working Conditions :
● While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing, standing, sitting, bending, twisting and repetitive motions.
● PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 40 pounds (100 pounds with assistance)
● Must be able to tolerate dusty, strong smelling marijuana odors, and be able to tolerate exposure to the product.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com